Thursday, May 12, 2011

Day 33


Apple Heads

Step 1. Wake up late (5:18 am to be precise) and start to paint.

I have been enamored with Coco's drawing. When I asked her what it was, she nonchalantly said, "It's me with an apple on my head"
I loved that. Who would do that? Anyways I have been drawing children with apples on their heads ever since. It made me laugh, it is so much what life is like, random and funny and seemingly normal, duh, it's me with an apple on my head.

Step 2. Coco gets up at 5:30 and wants to paint, alone time interruptus, take time to set up project for the mini artist, (some of her apples exploded...that is an idea for future paintings)

Step 3. paint backround

Step 4. put it all together, CRAP! find out you didn't cut straight, now what?! Project lost.

Step 5. tear off the uneven edges

Step 6. put the picture on the third layer of paper and finish....whew! Deliver to the Mrs. Caskey, beloved director of preschool. CRAP! I'm late!


No comments:

Post a Comment