Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day 307

Coco's Party With 6 Little Girls
(Party 1)

The table setting.

Everything was recycled. Starting with the centerpieces. The bases are old potting containers filled with pink paper easter grass topped with a ball made from green paper easter grass. The tablecloth is just my basic white cloth but covered with paper from a roll I had leftover from my old business. I used my kids crayons to make charger plates, spots for the glasses, and napkins. I think it turned out pretty cute AND cheap.

Party favors I painted a few days earlier

All the little girls (except one)

Jack & Coco's Party
(Party 2)

I rolled out more paper and recolored the chargers, glasses and napkin spots. This time I put the party favors on the plates and it was absolutely adorable.

The place setting. The party favors were repurposed too. The clear bags are from the cellophane covers from cards, the white insert it packaging from Crate & Barrel shipping just cut down.





The boys

February 11, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment