Thursday, February 14, 2013

February 14, 2013

Lemon Love



I'm working on my art for the window display on March 16, for the Edina Art Crawl. I am do mini mock ups of different ideas. The store I am displaying my artwork in is dpHue on France Avenue. It is a very clean, minimalist do it yourself hair salon. A new concept in hair color. When I interviewed with the managers, one of them used the words, Empower, Beauty and Teach....I liked it. I those ideas to come thru in my artwork. Lemons are pretty powerful, they cure just about anything, and they are beautiful...I'm not sure what they teach you, but they have been used in the old adage about making lemonade. Life lessons, I guess. I have a stack of little painted papers on my desk and I am dying to get started on the actual wood panel, but as I have learned the hard way, on a continual basis, practice first.

I could see this in huge above my sofa......processing.....processing....liking.

No comments:

Post a Comment