Monday, April 13, 2015

Westie Mermaid

Under the Sea

Westie Mermaid

A rare sight awaits in this sea. 
A Westie Mermaid swimming along with an octopus, 
this painting is full of enchantment and fun.




I've been painting mostly on wood panels that stand alone, or can be hung a on wall. Sometimes I paint on wrap around canvas. I love frames but the cost can be more than the actual artwork, I try to do "wall friendly" art. It saves money and time on deciding what kind of frame to purchase. With that said, I am going to introduce a line of framable original prints to purchase this spring. 



This enchanting little 12" x 12" Mermaid can be purchased on my 
Camp Studios etsy site. 
Click the orange button below and you will be magically transported.


Also if you want to sign up for your daily dose of cuteness, head over to my facebook page and "like" Camp Studios. Click the link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment