Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 177 - 184

Much needed update

Everyday I get up and get painting (just like before). Here are a few of new photos of the progress. I did finish the regular calendar last week, and this week I am trying to finish the new calendar with writing spaces for each day. Instead of just doing a white and black month, I am adding my own special twist to the month, making it cute and fun.


I garden with my two friends during the summer and fall and I never knew this mini pumpkins would come in so handy. They are suppose to be on my center piece but currently they are supporting my artwork.




Last week I finished the calendar! Yay! It turned out really cute this year (if I do say so myself). It's always good to like what you do. You can expect to see the finished version here and on etsy for purchase.



No comments:

Post a Comment