Tuesday, October 2, 2012

October 2, 2012

George in the Kitchen

My cousin has the cutest little Yorkie and wanted me to paint a picture of him. I don't have time right now, so I just popped him into a cup in my cupboard. 



Meet the real George. Superly cute.
  (Superly is a word my sister made up that indicates just that one more level than super)



Meet my happy place. 
(I did paint it)


November. 
I always think of November as the "family month" because it hosts Thanksgiving. What is more cheery in a dreary month than looking into that "happy place" and looking forward to the day when all your family will be gathered around your table. Warmth, laughter, and pie, and of course all the stress that may come with it. But in the end it is always worth it. I am thankful for my family.




No comments:

Post a Comment