Saturday, February 28, 2015

Hello Sunshine! Hello Happiness!

February in Minnesota

One of the most dreary dreaded months of the year. Period.
It is cold. It is gray. It is miserable. 
Hello Sunshine! Hello Happiness! 
Hello Life! Hello Love!
Hello big, juicy, lively lemons in full wonderful color!



Well I finally did it. The Big Giant Lemon painting. I love it! It is the definition of Happy.
It makes me happy.
Happy is good.





I have decided to put it on etsy, and sell it and make someone else happy. I am going to paint another one and get happy all over again. I have painted this painting at least 5 times, this is by far the largest, why stop now?



So if you are interested, just tap on the orange etsy button and you will magically be transported to Camp Studios etsy site where you can get all the details. 
LOVING THE LEMONS!





No comments:

Post a Comment