Sunday, February 8, 2015

LOVE

Emotions in Retrograde
(is that a thing?)

I fell in love with you.
I don't know why,
I don't know how.
I just did.



From January 21st - February 11th Mercury has gone retrograde, whatever that means (I'm not star savvy). I've always liked horoscopes, for entertainment, but as of late, I've gotten a little hooked. Over Christmas, I found this blog, by the AstroTwins, and I'm in! Anyways this retrograde period is painful, or can be painful, and good and all sorts of things interesting. But it has made me think about my past, and I feel like my emotions have gone a little retrograde (if that's possible) too. Maybe it will all work out for the best. We shall see, only the stars in heaven know, and of course those cute sisters, the AstroTwins. 


No comments:

Post a Comment