Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 52

C

Close, but I don't know if it is quite right? Still thinking about it. I have to change my mode tomorrow and do something totally different than what I have been working on the last few days. I wonder what that will be.....


This weekend has been a total challenge for me. Then this morning I woke up with an earache and then I had my eyes dilated and I couldn't see for the whole block of time I was going to do extra painting. Anyways, this is the canvas I showed on day 50 and was really disappointed with, I like it now but feel it needs to go one step farther, and because of all the hours I have spent in reworking , I am a little nervous to do anything else. The more I look at it the more I like it just the way it is......maybe it's done?


No comments:

Post a Comment