Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 100--Big Deal!

Day 100!

My artwork for today is dedicated to my good friend Ki. She is the creative talent behind Flea Market Style Magazine, Junk Bonanza and Junk Revolution. I went to work for her when I was in college and she has been my inspiration ever since. She is super talented and creative and a wonderful friend. Happy Birthday to you Ki!


The second big thing is I finally finished and delivered the abstract piece of art I have been working on since April. If you have been following my blog at all you have seen the variations on the theme. But here it is in real, hanging in the little girls bedroom. I have to say I am very excited and proud of myself for working on the my new style.


The painting is 4 feet wide by two feet high, it seems smaller in the picture, but it is a fairly large piece of art.


No comments:

Post a Comment