Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day 82

Honesty

Yesterday I painted for two hours and did not, I repeat, did not complete any single piece of art. That was my daily goal. At some point over the course of the year experiment I thought I might fail at that commitment and yesterday was it. And yet, at the end of this year I will have accrued well over 366 little pieces of art, because on many days I am able to paint 2 or 3 items. Today I painted this and the one I will put on the next post for "today". I thought about just posting this as yesterday's art, but I am choosing to be forthcoming with myself, personally I don't think anyone really cares if I painted this today or yesterday, but in my heart I would know and therefore I care. Thanks for listening.

About this painting, it is of my friend's dog Lulu. Her little love. She wears a bow in her hair almost everyday, unless it falls out. Like most dogs, and why we love them, she is a true and faithful companion.

No comments:

Post a Comment