Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 113 & 114

Iowa and Cardboard

I drove down to Iowa on Monday and had all my art supplies ready to go, when I unloaded the car, I realized I had everything except something to paint on. My sister didn't have any paper thick enough, so I had to improvise. I've always wondered what it would be like to paint on cardboard, so that is what I chose to do.

To Have and to Hold

This is today's piece, a card that I will straighten the edges with an exacto knife when I get home and add a little ribbon to the top. My parents have been married for 50 years this month and I have been thinking about love.



This is Tuesdays, day 113, experiment--not so good. I made a outside frame but the whole thing is such a disaster I think I won't waste anymore time on it. Always good to try.


No comments:

Post a Comment