Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 124 -132 gone on vacation

Day 132

Orchard

When I was little my folks bought orchards in Wenatchee Washington. We grew cherries, pears and apples but also had peaches, apricots, plums, italian prunes and walnuts. It is a beautiful place to grow up.


This is my morning view everyday. The mountains behind me and the Columbia River before me.

Day 131

Where Do I Go From Here?

I really just want to paint in pink and red, that was the choice of the day and this is the result.


Day 130

P is for Penguin

It is super hot in Wenatchee and I wanted to see how cold I could make it look on paper.


Day 129

May The Force Be With You

My newlywed sister and her new hubbie bought a Great Dane. They don't own a house, yet and I think it's very optimistic of them to undertake such a challenge.


But with a face like that who couldn't love Maxime? She's nine weeks old and already very big. When she stands on her hind legs she can lay her head on the table.

Day 128

Blue Bird

Day 127

Alphabet

My attempt at the modern alphabet. I like it.


Day 126

C is for Cat


Day 125

Whoops! I got up and got decorating for my parent's 50th wedding anniversary and was just too tired to paint. This is why I almost always paint the first thing when I get up. My first missed day.


Day 124

A is for Alligator

You've seen this one before but today I am trying it in a different color way, more everglade-ish. I think I like the pink one better.


No comments:

Post a Comment