Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day 132- 137 end of vacation, getting back to normal

Day 137

Mini's

Cute happy nothing art that can go on a card.















Day 136

Girl with the Sun in her Eye

We were at the Twin's game on Sunday and Coco gets bored so I let her bring her drawing pad and markers and this was her artwork, well it's mine actually, I totally copied her. I was enchanted. Children have
such refreshing ideas.


Day 135

Stack of Colors

Day 134

Enchanted Highway in North Dakota

I didn't do any art today. I looked at someone else's art but that was not my agreement. They are the largest metal sculptures in the US. There are currently 8 displayed over a 32 mile stretch of highway and my 5 & 7 year old loved them. This one is Grasshoppers in a field.


This was is titled Fisherman's Dream. I am standing by the tail, you can see the grand scale these pieces encompass.



Day 133

Lusty Thoughts

I am a few days short of celebrating my one year anniversary as a vegan. We are driving home thru Montana cattle country and stop at this steakhouse for supper (yes, I still stay supper). That beef smelled so good, but I refrained and had a baked potato and some fried onions instead. Since We had been driving since early in the morning I knew I had to do my art sitting at the table waiting for our meal.


No comments:

Post a Comment