Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 151

Woo Woo's Ipod Nano

My sad little attempt at capturing Woo Woo's Ipod Nano on paper. I just have to laugh and keep painting. I am definitely going to have to paint him again.


Yesterday I had breakfast with my good friend Ginny and my new friend Susan. Both dog lovers. I don't even know if that is adequate to describe their relationships to the pet world. They rescue dogs, show dogs and live in an alternate dog universe. Wonderful women. Thanks to them the animal world is in a much better place.


Ginny Nelson & Susan Chapman showing off their westie wear at the Wayzata McDonalds.

I have to post the picture I used, even though I didn't even come close to justice. It's just that Woo Woo's Ipod Nano is about the cutest little thing on four legs. Look at that face.

I think this is just about the greatest name ever for a dog.
This photo was take by Susan Chapman.






No comments:

Post a Comment