Friday, September 30, 2011

Day 158 - 166

The Arctic Circle Figure Skating Club
(day 166)


Wow! I can't believe it's been over a week since I've blogged. I have been getting up and painting furiously everyday (except yesterday) and making good progress on finishing the calendar. One more month to go and a few touch ups through out the year. It should be done early next week and then off to the printer.

January always has to be really cute because it is the only page you can see when the calendar is packaged, I think this fits the bill.

(day 164)


November is all about family
Love Monkeys
(day 163)


(day 162)

(day 161)


Cupcakes in Paris
(day 160)

(day 159)
"I want to do what you're doing"
Coco painting cupcakes and kittens in Paris


(day 158)
drawing the scene
no picture

Side note to self: Post at least every other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment