Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Day 155, 156 & 157

The Deal

The deal was, to create a finished piece of artwork everyday. The challenge, I have to finish my 2012 calendar. I thought I could do both, but the moment of truth is I HAVE to get this project done. So until then, I will work daily, but on the calendar. Might be interesting.

Day 157

Started July and finished August


Dog Days of August 2012

I thought it would be fun, since I have been painting dogs to include as many friends in this month as possible. Every calendar (except maybe the first one) has a picture of my dog somewhere, lately it's been august, because her birthday is August.

Friends from top to bottom and left to right: Susan Wilson's new dog that has no name yet, Kristianna's dogs, Miles & Krystal, Ginny Nelsens 3 westies, Charlotte, Tartan and Celtie, Stephanie's golden, Tandy, Lisa's golden, Stark, The Great Dane Mother of the little Dane, Woo Woo's Ipod Nano pug. Bottom row: Elizabeth's puppy Maxime, Lisa's princess Lucy, Christine's Matilda, Mike's welsh terrier Willy, Mark Camp's lab, Leonard, a much needed Beagle, My Beloved Belle, Mary Kay's poodle Roman, and the wild and crazy Bruce who belongs to Lisa. And at the way bottom is Minnie who is Tamara's little love.

Thank you all for letting me use your pets (unbeknownst to you)

Day 156

August

Day 155

August


No comments:

Post a Comment