Monday, January 26, 2015

Pets From the Past







Tandy the Golden and Stephanie 

"The dog of my dreams" my sister said.
And Tandy was.
The best dog ever.





































My sister had this dream of being in a field with her dog running. Really, I think she just wanted to live in a grassy field with all kinds of animals, lambs, goats, cows, deer but mostly her dog. One time she stopped to pick up a baby fawn by the side of the road and bring it back to our condo (she had plans to raise it there-because deer do really well living in condos) but the DNR beat her to it, and she came home crying, thwarted. I was shocked, but not really, and somewhat relieved we would not be buying deer chow and watching tv with a deer on the couch with us. Stephanie, I love her!


Belle was a Fairy

My dog could fly. She used fairy dust.
She was magic!



My dog would just look at you when you gave a command. 
"Processing...... processing.....choosing to disregard."
That is how my sister described her attitude towards obedience. 
I loved her anyways. She was my little soulmate.


 Willie was a Cowboy 
 Belle could Spell her Name with a Rope

Willie had personality to spare and was very funny.
Belle didn't listen to a thing anyone said.
She was an independent woman.





They have personality.
We love them. 
Our pets. 
Our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment