Monday, January 19, 2015

Three Years Later......

Heart and Soul

My good friend Donna, posted this on her facebook page yesterday so I could see the final result of my efforts. She moved from Minnesota to Texas, taking part of my heart with her, and a few paintings. 

"FINALLY. I originally planned these paintings for over the fireplace and now I believe I have found the perfect wall to hang my triptych by artist, Kristin Camp. Not sure I did this artwork justice with the evening light but it really does look amazing in this spot. To get the scope of wall size, these paintings measure about six feet stacked on top of each other. Kudos to my talented friend. I feel like I have both your heart and soul surrounding me every day."










Here are the paintings in my little studio, before they headed to Texas




No comments:

Post a Comment