Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 203

Max & Mia

Today I worked extra hard to kinda make up for missing Friday. OH the Guilt! Anyways, my client wants her dogs done with a red border and sage back round, but I am getting ready to put together a little ad for dog portraits and I need some additional back rounds selections. I did a different position for her dog Mia, mistakenly named Max on the sample and I liked how she turned out.


Max is a Westie and even though I have had lots of practice drawing Westies, I still have some work to do. (I have a good friend who is a Westie aficionado, Westie rescuer, owner, and a patron of my art. She also is a stickler for the right proportions, so I know when there is work to be done.) I really want to capture the spunkiness of this little lad, and I have a ways to go. This one is my second try and is better than the first one.


Just getting started, first try.



No comments:

Post a Comment