Thursday, November 24, 2011

Day 220 & 221

Happy Thanksgiving

I am hosting and instead of making stuffing and fixing the turkey, I am downstairs painting away. I hear little feet above me and I'm pretty sure the natives are restless. But, regardless of the fact that it is Thanksgiving and I have tons to do, I did my daily work, now I must go and be thankful.


This is my new space for the winter. It is much to cold now to work on the summer porch.



Day 220

Instead of painting, I went grocery shopping, I cleaned my house, arranged flowers and got the serving dishes ready for Thanksgiving. Then I remembered I did paint. I decided at the last minute to finish the mid century modern end table I had sanded a year ago. Just in time for guests. Hopefully the smell of stain will have disappeared by the time we eat Thanksgiving dinner. (I know this doens't really count, but could it please....?)


1 comment: