Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day 210

2012 Done and on etsy!

It's going to be a cute year next year. Three hundred and sixty six days, yes, 366 days (leap year) of cuteness. I am so happy with all the months. August is probably my favorite because is includes dogs of my friends. Then there is January which I popped my parents in as the "couples" polar bears, and I also thought of my mom's friend Jill who was a big time skater. I love December, it is for my friend who has Swedish back round, and of course my family who are descended from Norway. 2012 is going to be a great year!





This is Bob. He has inspired me.He is the guy who took my artwork and made it all work out. He has been very fun to work with, and he is also a fellow artist and we have have some good conversations. He has encouraged me on my art and my commitment to continue to develop my style. He also told me to raise the prices on my artwork and stop giving my stuff away for free. I tried to explain my year long experiment, but he wouldn't have any of it and said to just price it at what it's worth. I'm listening. I think we are going to continue to work together on some other projects as well. I am very excited to see what we come up with.



Maxime

The art of the day. Another shot at this little pooper scooper. Still got to work on the nose. Flat haired dogs are more challenging, or maybe dogs that I have never painted before are more challenging, I'm not sure. I have her wood panel ready to go and I am really glad I didn't try to do the final, because I have to "get" her a little better.



No comments:

Post a Comment