Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 266 & 267

Foresty
(I like this. Maybe because it isn't mine, even though I thought it might be.)

I worked on this yesterday and today. I've been carrying around a little drawing in colored pencil, that I had done ages ago. It fell out of my bag down in Iowa. I thought I would paint it up when I got home. Then I found a little scrap of art I had cut out of a magazine that reminded me, "Nope, not yours". I did change it at least 10% which is the intellectual property guideline, but seriously, that is such a joke, it's still stealing. Nevertheless, I painted it anyways, please don't turn me. (I think it's okay if a person doesn't use it for profit). You will not see this on etsy.


Mini update: I refigured my days, and I am actually on day 267, I am going to start dating and clearly naming my paintings to keep myself straight. Also a HUGE point of interest, I am changing my font for awhile, just to see how I like it. (I don't think that counts as a risk).

January 2, 2012--Foresty


No comments:

Post a Comment