Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day 283 & 284

Nudity 101






When I was 6 or 7 my dad had brought home this pink copy paper from school and gave it to my sister and me. We saved it for special. My mom caught us down in our basement playroom drawing naked people. She got after us and said we "couldn't do that, it isn't nice". Stephanie and I were laughing and having such a good time drawing parts, I will always remember that day. Now I probably have some repressed something or other that needs to come out and it is choosing to blatantly come out in the form of naked people. Not nudes, that would be too arty. And who better to draw naked than my friends, who, since they are my friends will hopefully not be offended and possible tag themselves on facebook. That is if I have the courage to post. I don't know, Chris might not be so happy to wake up this morning to see a drawing of himself with a troll over his bits, on the other hand it might make him laugh.

January 21, 2012
(drawing day 283, painted 284)

No comments:

Post a Comment